Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mid Moving Meal

Yesterday my mom and I started packing up my kitchen. Since we're not moving until Saturday I made a list of easy dish free meals we could eat for the rest of the week. This morning I realized we hadn't packed up my pots and pans and I thought it would be nice to make one more nice meal before we revert to frozen pizzas. I bought some steaks, a few potatoes, and made up some kale that I had left over in the fridge. As the food began to cook and our mouths started watering I came to a horrible realization. It was true that I had my pots and pans still, but it was also true that all of our silver wear, and our plates were packed and moved. So here we are eating steak with plastic silver wear and paper plates. Oh the sweet memories we are making!


No comments:

Post a Comment